Fate.
I must learn to face it.
Words can't heal wounds anymore. Honeyed words are but a lie. I've seen through many of such, won't be so trusting anymore. You know how they always say 'once bitten, twice shy'.
The line has been crossed and the heart is now made of steel. Or should I say diamond instead? Since diamond is so hard due to the presence of extensive strong covalent bonds, bonded together tetrahedrally.
Do you believe in Black Magic? I do, cause I can almost swear that my life is cursed. Hear me cry in despair, despair, despair. But I'm just gonna shrug it all off and smileeeeeeeee like a retardo, because we should 'always look on the bright side of life'. (whistles)
Sometimes being too forgiving is a major mistake which leads to unforeseen catastrophe.
=========
Life's still been busy at the mo. Baking with the prom people @ Joanne's, job-hunting, birthday celebrations... Upcoming activities like class gatherings, et cetera et cetera.
Meeting up with the lovelies at the Mind Cafe in a couple of hours time, can't wait, can't wait. Too bad Joanne Yang is happily making her way to the United States.
Hamidah, here we come. You'd better be surprised. Even if you arent, you'd better pretend to be.
I wont be late!!!!!!!!